Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WHEN WILL THIS STOP!


WHILE SOME ARE IN THE STREETS FIGHTING OVER A COLOR OR A BLOCK; KILLING THEMSELVES OVER SOMETHING THAT LITERALLY WILL NEVER BE THEIRS, THERE ARE OTHERS FIGHTING OVER A COUNTRY THAT REPRESENTS US ALL NO MATTER WHAT ETHNIC BACKGROUND WE MAY ORIGINALLY BELONG TO. OF COURSE, WE BELONG TO A COUNTRY THAT HOLDS DIFFERENT RACES TOGETHER BUT WHAT GOES ON IN IT OR WITH IT MUST BE TO EVERYONE'S INTEREST SINCE WE LIVE HERE. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG; I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE PURPOSE OF GANGS. I KNOW I NEVER WILL SINCE NEITHER I NOR MY FAMILY ARE INVOLVED IN THEM BUT I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE HARDCORE MEANING OF IT BESIDES BEING BROUGHT UP WITHIN THOSE SURROUNDINGS.

FOUR MORE U.S. TROOPS HAVE DIED IN AFGHANISTAN. SOURCES SAY THAT UP TO THIS DAY, 11 DEATHS HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER FOR U.S. TROOPS. LAST MONTH 51 U.S. TROOPS DIED, MAKING IT THE DEADLIEST LED INVASION SINCE 2001. THIS IS SOMETHING PEOPLE CAN'T REALLY GET OUT OF. YOU GET DRAFTED INTO THE ARMY, YOU'RE OUT OF LUCK. GOD BE WITH OUR TROOPS

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting up something that really is meaningful. We have to remind ourselves that it's not always the dreamland of shoes and bags, but the reality of where we are. It's good to see young women step out a actually write. Congrats to you!... But I to never understood gangs. I was raised around them, but thankful I had a mother who was very attentive. I've read about gangs, and watched a lot of gang documentaries and most of the people who choose to be in gangs are usually the people who never had the mom or dad, either because of working schedules or just lack of parenting. Whatever the reason is, there is always a choice, either you run with the sheep or you run with yourself... I'd much rather be by myself...

    if you ever have time: watch the crips and bloods documentary. It's pretty fascinating.

    Love.
    The Youth.

    ReplyDelete